I’ve always liked the idea of a central vac, but I can’t convince my spouse. Can you help me convince him?
There are several benefits to central vacuum systems:
- Healthier Air – Central vacuum systems eliminate the re-circulation of dirty air inside your living area because the dust and debris is carried through the walls to an out-of-the-way receptacle.
- Power – Central vacuums have three to five times more power than traditional vacuums. Because the power unit is not meant to be portable, it can contain a heavier and more powerful motor than found in a traditional vacuum.
- Convenience – Central vacuums eliminate the need to carry a heavy unit from room to room or up and down the stairs. There are no cords to trip over, and your power brush can be inserted right into the wall inlet locations that you choose, instead of into pre-determined electrical outlets. They are especially convenient for vacuuming stairs. Central vacuum bags and canisters only need to be emptied an average of once every three months.
- Home Value – Investing in any permanent appliance in your home should help increase the value when you decide to sell. Central vacuums can be installed in existing homes or in homes that are under construction.
- Noise – Generally, central vacuum systems are quieter than traditional vacuums. Remember that the power unit is located elsewhere (garage, basement, etc.), so the noise will be greatly reduced.
- Versatility – Central vacuums offer the same range of attachments and accessories that portable vacuums offer.
- Cost – Central vacuums save you money by prolonging the life of your carpeting, drapes and furniture through deeper cleaning.
- Maintenance – Central vacuum systems require little in the way of maintenance cheap air jordan xxx . Mainly, you must empty the dirt canister or replace the disposable bag. Also, you need to change the filters.
- Convenient Accessories – You can install an automatic dustpan that lets you quickly sweep debris into a wall vent using a regular broom. This is especially convenient in the kitchen. There is a great vacuum for use in the garage, that can go right next to the workbench and can keep your garage clean and tidy. How cool is that?
Adapted from howthingswork.com